1. Demo Discussion Vectors
The following is a list of discussion vectors that the Emergency Response demo application can help facilitate with your customers:
- Power of Communities
- Red Hat Unified Application Environment
- Events in Motion via EDA
- 50 Shades of Business Processes
- Change Data Capture and Outbox Pattern
- Cloud-Native Security Protocols
- OpenShift Service Mesh Routing / Security
- OpenShift Service Mesh Observability
- Hybrid / Multi Cloud Applications
2. Technologies Utilized?
The Emergency Response Demo makes it easy for you to show the power of the integrated Red Hat Application Services Portfolio, running on OpenShift. If you are looking for more information on the products click the links below.
- Red Hat OpenShift
- Red Hat Runtimes
- Quarkus, Vert.x, Spring Boot and Node.js
- Red Hat Data Grid
- Red Hat Decision Manager
- Red Hat Process Automation Manager
- Red Hat AMQ Streams
- KafkaConnect component of Red Hat AMQ Streams
- KafkaStreams component of Red Hat AMQ Streams
- Red Hat sponsored Debezium open-source project
- Red Hat Single Sign-On
- Repeatable end-to-end provisioning of business applications in a cloud environment using Ansible.
- Jenkins (and its Kubernetes Plugin) along with Scripted Pipelines for each application service.